Thursday, June 10, 2010

A quick note

I"M A PEACE CORPS VOLUNTEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just thought you all should know.
Today I swore to uphold the US Constitution and fulfill my duty as a Peace Corps volunteer in Botswana, and have moved up from a trainee to an actual, official Peace Corps volunteer. It's been a crazy ride, and while I fully expect that it'll only get crazier from here, I'm so excited to have made it this far. I'll write a real entry on it later because I want to get back to the party and then get home to start packing, but I thought I should write something while I was on here. I should have pretty regular internet access at site, but it might take me a couple weeks to find it and make it a part of my routine, so bear with me and keep checking back if you don't hear from me for a while. I promise to do my best to keep it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment